Enjoy a wonderful stay in Oberammergau! A healthy climate and an astonishing natural landscape paired with numerous activities make a perfect match for your holiday!
7 Night Biking Week
The countless cycle paths that weave through the
Ammergau foothills make every biking enthusiast’s
heart start to race. Here you will find tours for young
& old, recreational cyclists & experts and families,
couples & solo bikers.
Our tour suggestions:
- Day 1: to Wieskirche and back
- Day 2: to Bad Baiersoien (swimming lake, stop in at “Fischer am See”) and back
- Day 3: to Linderhof Castle (tour) via Dickenwald – Schattwald – Kohlbachtal, stop in at “Fischerwirt” in Graswang and back.
- Day 4: Murnauer Moos via Katzental, Bad Kohlgrub or to the Staffelsee lake and then back via Bad Kohlgrub
- Day 5: in neighbouring Austria; bike around the Plansee lake, take a dip in the wonderfully refreshing alpine lake, on the way back stop in at the charming “Buttermilchalm”
- Day 6: combined biking and hiking tour; bike to the Soilasee lake on Laber mountain, park your bike and continue on foot up to the Ettaler Mandl or Laber peak
- Day 7: “Scheibum” chute on the Ammer river, Schleierfälle (veil falls) or Hubertus chapel – wilder Jäger
All tours are in spectacular surroundings – an unforgettable experience guaranteed. On request we can organise rental bikes for reduced prices!
- 7 nights with breakfast buffet
- A small packed lunch for each biking tour
- Guest card
- Maps with biking routes and further tour suggestions
- 1 visit of our jacuzzi bath
- included KönigsCard!
Price per person in a single room incl. tourist tax: € 293,-